Atul Gawande - Complications


I have just finished reading this excellent book. I can highly recommend it.
At first when I heard about it I was sceptic. Subject is very delicate and difficult to portray. I was afraid that the book would be addressed to the general public but to my very positive surprise it is so well written that it is a great read for both general and medical readers. Book is presenting a number of interesting medical cases and doing it in a very absorbing way. Atul not only describes the cases but uses them to discuss various delicate issues we, doctors, are dealing with in our daily practice. I very much agree with the points of view presented by the author.
Looking forward to read more from Atul Gawande.
Great job! Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Huntington Disease

Dilated Perivascular Spaces in the Brain

Hemorrhagic Choroid Plexus Cyst